Warranty: 2 Year Direct Manufacturer Warranty
Totally Wireless Solution
Heating & Hot Water Control
RF Switch (2 Channel Receiver Included)
Geo Location Feature
UK/Euro/Australian Adaptor Included
5/2 day, 7 day or 24 hour mode.
Global Features including Holiday, Copy, Away, Temperature Hold
Remote Firmware Update
Out of stock
The HomeKit-Enabled Heatmiser neoAir Kit includes a neoAir, RF Switch and neoHub (2nd generation) allowing you to take control of your heating, hot water and appliances from anywhere.
Heatmiser are proud to be one of the very first heating control manufacturers to support HomeKit, the home automation platform from Apple. Click here to learn more about this new platform and why your new control system should support it.
Heatmiser NeoAir Kit support offers;
Siri Voice Control: With HomeKit, you can ask Siri to set your Neo in each room to the desired temperature.
Control from inside iOS 10: HomeKit accessories, including Neo, can be controlled straight from the Control Centre in iOS10. This means you no longer need to open the Neo app to make a quick temperature adjustment.
Automation Rules: Rules can be setup that can trigger Neo and your other HomeKit accessories. There are many triggers, but it could be when you arrive home, open a window or door or at sunset.
Scenes: A scene on HomeKit works across all of your HomeKit devices, setting up your Smart Home just got easier. A Movie Time scene could raise your Neo temperature, Lock the Doors and lower the blinds. Now that’s smart!
Once the RF Switch has been connected to your boiler, and the neoAir has been paired to the RF Switch and neoHub, you can control your heating system from your iOS, Android or Windows Phone.
neoStat and neoAir communicate wirelessly to the neoHub to offer a reliable and scalable network system that you can control from your SmartPhone. The mains powered neoStat automatically repeats the data signal from other neoStat/neoAir in the home. If there are no neoStat’s installed, the neoAir communicates directly with the neoHub and so the neoPlug or Boost can be used to extend the communication distance.
- HomeKit Support – The Secure Smart Home platform from Apple.
- Geo-Location Facility Using your mobile phone position, Neo will automatically turn the heating off in your home when the last person has left and back on again when the first person is on their way home.
- IFTTT Support – Connect Neo to your favourite apps and gadgets, such as the weather, Hue Lighting and much more.
- Apple Watch Compatible – Control your Heating from your Apple Watch
- UK/Euro/Australian Adaptor Included
- Flexible Programming: Your neoStat can be setup to work in 5/2 day, 7 day or 24 hour mode. 5/2 is ideal for those with different weekday/weekend schedules. 7 day is great for those with different schedules each day and 24 hour mode offers the same settings for every day – so perfect for those at home most days.
- Comfortable Temperature: 4 Comfort levels per day, so you can for example have your home warm when you wake, a little lower whilst you are out at work, warmer in the evening whilst you relax and reduced further throughout the night whilst you sleep.
- Easy Away – Turning your heating off shouldn’t be difficult – if it is, you are less likely to do it. The easy Away feature in Neo allows you to switch your home heating off from anywhere. Even in Away mode, we have your home covered providing frost protection in your home.
- Convenient Profiles – Re-programming your comfort levels as and when your schedule changes is a thing of the past. A profile is a set of comfort levels that you can activate at any time from the app.
- Always Updated – Your neoHub will automatically download Feature enhancements and bug fixes, automatically updating all of your neoStats.
- Clock Sync – Your neoHub will obtain the time from the internet and will automatically correct your neoStats based on your location. (UK, Europe)
- Open API – The open API allows third party developers to integrate with the Heatmiser neoHub.
neoAir: The neoAir is battery powered, and is designed to work with the RF Switch (supplied in the neoAir Kit) or the UH8-RF 8 Zone Wiring Centre.
SmartPhone App: You will need an iOS9+, Android 4.4.2 + or Windows Phone 10 (Phone, Tablet, PC Supported)